1. Vulnerable and Non-vulnerable species
2. Functional and numerical responses of predators to chnage in prey density
3. Batesian and Müllerian mimicry
4. Microparasites and Macroparasites
5. Facultative mutualism and Obligatory mutualism
6. Fundamental and realized niche
This solution details and differentiates between different species interactions which include predation, parasitism and mutualism, along with a discussion regarding the niche concept. This solution is provided within an attached Word document.