I need help with the following multiple choice questions and please explain why? thanks.
Biology Quiz: Immunology
1. What is the term used to describe white blood cells migrating toward bacteria?
3. What's the most active and voracious white blood cell in the human body?
4. Name the process a cell such as a neutrophil or a macrophage uses to ingest (eat) its prey.
5. Many people are allergic to the droppings of dust mites, tiny creatures related to...
(a) "true bugs"
(c) fruit flies
9. What is the term applied to white blood cells squeezing between endothelial cells lining the blood vessel to reach the site of an infection?
10. What main characteristic of HIV makes the virus difficult to treat with a single drug?
(a) its ability to destroy drugs
(b) impenetrable capsule
(c) Its ability to mutate
Referring to Immunology, this solution provides the best answers and an explanation for each multiple choice question.