The answer to Probability problems
1. (TCO 4) What is the probability that the student is a sophomore given he doesn't carry a credit card?
Credit card carrier Not a credit card carrier total
freshman 33 27 60
sophomore 6 34 40
Total 39 61 100
2. (TCO 4) Some students were asked if they carry a credit card. Here are the responses.
What is the probability that the student was a freshman? Please use chart above
3. (TCO 4) What is the probability that the student is a freshman and doesn't carry a credit card?
(Please use chart above).
The solution provides step by step method for the calculation of probability. Formula for the calculation and Interpretations of the results are also included.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)
- Normal Probability distributions.doc