Question about Finding a probability based on a table
1. How many ways can 15 girls be chosen to form a baseball team (need 9 players)?
3. Use this table to answer questions #3 through #6. Some students were asked if they carry a credit card. Here are the responses.
Class______ | Credit Card Carrier | Not a Credit Card Carrier | Total
What is the probability that the student didn't carry a credit card?
4. What is the probability that the student is a freshman and carries a credit card?
5. What is the probability that the student is a sophomore given he doesn't carry a credit card?
6. Are Credit Card Carriers and Freshmen independent events? Prove this mathematically
This solution contains a detailed explanation of finding a probability based on a table.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
Active since 2003