Please help me with these questions. See attachment for a better formatting of these questions.
1) Draw a structural formula for each of the following molecules. Which bonds are polar? Indicate the polarity by proper placement of the symbols d+ and d-.
2) Draw structural formulas for all possible isomers having the following molecular formulas:
3) Write electron-dot formulas for the following ionic species. Show the formal charges on individual atoms in each ion.
bisulfite ion, HSO3¯
ammonium ion, NH4+
carbonate ion, CO32¯
carbon dioxide, CO2
chlorate ion, ClO3¯
chlorite ion, ClO2¯
4) Fill in any electron pairs that are missing from the following formulas:
(double bond) between the O and C
5) Use lines, dashed wedges, and solid wedges to show the geometry of CH4, CH2Cl2, and CF3OH.
6) Write a structural formula that corresponds to the molecular formula C6H12O and is ...
This question has the following supporting file(s):
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)
- 6 questions in organic chemistry.doc