Solving system of linear equations using matrix method
1. Write the augmented matrix for the system of linear equations.
3. write the system of linear equations represented by the following matrix. Use x,y, and z as variables:
4. Perform row operation and write the new matrix.
5. Solve the system of equations using matrices:
A) 3y-z = -1
x+5y -z = -4
-3x+6y+2z = 11
B) x-3z = -2
2x+2y+z = 4
3x+y - 2z = 5
6. Find the determinant
7. If you need to solve large systems with more than three variables, which method is more efficient and why? the Gaussian elimination or Cramer's rule
This question has the following supporting file(s):
The solution shows how to solve the system of linear equations using matrix method.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)