Euler diagrams, logic statements, and truth tables
1. Create an Euler diagram to determine whether the syllogism is valid or invalid.
All grocery stores are open until 10 p.m.
The store on the corner is open until 10 p.m.
The store on the corner is a grocery store.
2. If the argument below is valid, name which of the four valid forms of argument is represented. If it is not valid, name the fallacy that is represented.
If I sing in the shower, then I will not be overheard while singing.
I was not overheard while singing.
Therefore, I sang in the shower.
3. Form the contrapositive: If I do not mow the lawn, the grass grows too tall
4. Construct a truth table for ~ (q V ~p)
This question has the following supporting file(s):
Euler diagrams, logic statements, and truth tables.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)