Solving Equations, Word Problems and Base of Trapezoid
Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.
5. Business and finance-Jose has savings accounts for each of his five children. They contain $215, $156, $318, $75, and $25. Find the median and the mean amount of money per account.
9. 2x+3y=6(for x)
12. Crafts-Rose's garden is in the shape of trapezoid. If the height of the trapezoid is 16m, one base is 20 m, and the area is 22m , find the length of the other base. (see 24)
13. Number problem-The sum of two consecutive integers is 145. Find the two integers.
14. Crafts-Yuri has a board that is 98 in. long. He wishes to cut the board into two pieces so that one piece will be 10in. longer than the other. What should the length of piece be?
This question has the following supporting file(s):
Solving Equations, Word Problems and Base of Trapezoid are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented. The response received a rating of "5/5" from the student who originally posted the question.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)
Active since 2003