Oswego - Outbreak Gastro-Intestinal Illness
Based on the article attached, please asesses each subject question listed below:
An Outbreak of Gastrointestinal Illness following a Church Supper
1. Would you call this an epidemic? Would you call it an outbreak?
2. Review the steps of an outbreak investigation
3. List the broad categories of diseases that must be considered in the
differential diagnosis of an outbreak of gastrointestinal illness.
4. In epidemiologic parlance, what is a vehicle? What is a vector? What are other
modes of transmission?
This question has the following supporting file(s):
The solution includes answers to the questions for the case study on the outbreak of gastro-intestinal cases at Oswego County.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)
- Graphs Oswego Case.MV.docx
Active since 2010
Responses 186 | eBooks 1