Qualitative and quantitative data sources
1. Provided the choice of utilizing qualitative and quantitative data sources for an evaluation, how do you determine which to use? Explain your choice.
2. What considerations must an evaluator keep in mind when developing recommendations and conclusions for a written evaluation report?
3. Assume you are a program evaluator. How do you gather information on the program? What strategies might you utilize to distribute the results of your evaluation?
4. Provided your experience, how regularly do you think organizations engage in program or project evaluation? Why do you think this is the case?
5. Reflect on the two following definitions of evaluation and determine which evaluation definition you subscribe to and why:
- â??Evaluation is the systematic process of collecting and analyzing data in order to determine whether and to what degree objectives have been or are being achievedâ? (Boulmetis & Dutwin, 2005, p. 4).
- â??Evaluation is the systematic process of collecting and analyzing data in order to make a decisionâ? (Boulmetis & Dutwin, 2005, p. 4).
Follow the models of evaluation of The ABCs of Program Evaluation. Explain the choice.
This solution exemplifies qualitative and quantitative data sources. References are also provided to further validate the findings.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)