EPA SuperFund Sites
1. What is a superfund?
2. Identify a superfund site within your own state (GEORGIA). Give some background information on the site and the proposed plans to deal with this site.
3. Where is the problem?
4. What is the contamination?
5. Who created this problem? Why?
6. How will they clean it up?
** Superfund Site in your state: http://www.epa.gov/superfund/sites/npl/npl.htm
The solution gives an example of an actual SuperFund site, and addresses the questions outlined by the student.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary