Create and Display a Student Grade File - IPO Analysis and Pseudo Code
Provide the analysis and pseudo code only (no diagrams are required).
- Create Student Grade File
- Display Contents of Grade File
For each of the following problems, use the top-down modular approach and pseudocode to design a suitable program to solve it.
1. Input names of students from the user, terminated by ZZZ, and create a data file GRADES with records of the form:
student (string), test1 (integer), test2 (integer), test3 (integer) In this file, all test scores should be set equal to 0.
2. Display the contents of the file GRADES created in Problem 1. Each student's record should appear on a separate line and include the total score (the sum of the three tests) for that student.
This question has the following supporting file(s):
This solution provides details for the computer programs.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)
Active since 2012