Pseudo-code and Program to Calculate Average
Declare Num1, Num2, and Num3 as integers
Declare Average as real
Write "Welcome to the program. Enter 3 positive numbers",
INPUT Num1, Num2, Num3
Average = (Num1 + Num2 +Num3) / 3
Write "The average of three numbers entered is", Average
1. List all variable name(s) used in this program
2. List each prompt that is used in this program.
3. Show what the PC monitor will show when the program is executed with the following values used: 27, 12, and 15.
4. Write a new program in pseudo-code, it should input-and calculate the average of 5 numbers entered.
Learn how to identify variables and write pseudo-code for a program to calculate average of 5 real numbers
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
Active since 2012