Chemical Formulas for the ionic compounds
See attached file for full problem description.
1. what is the chemical formula for the following ternary compounds given their constituent ions
a. lead(IV) sulfate
b. stannous chlorite
c. cobalt(II) hydroxide
d. mercurous phosphate
2. Provide the formula for each of the following binary ionic compounds
a. curprous sulfide
b. ferrous phosphide
c. mercuric iodide
d. plumbic oxide
3. What is the formula for the following ternary ionic compounds?
a. cuprous chlorite
b. plumbic sulfite
c. mercuric chlorate
d. ferrous chromate
4. Complete the table below by combining cations and anions into chemical formulas. Give a systematic name for each compound. Use the Roman numeral naming system.
This question has the following supporting file(s):
It provides the chemical formulas for the ionic compounds. The response has a '5/5' rating.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)