Case Study "Scion's Quest to Crack Gen Y"
Please see the attachment.
1. Summarize the key facts of the case.
2. Discuss how income, social class, and age interact in Toyota's marketing strategy. How do income and social class affect age as a means of segmentation for the Scion?
3. Select another vehicle that you believe is marketed based on the age of potential consumers. How is the marketing similar? How is it different?
4. Should Toyota attempt to broaden the appeal of the Scion? How might Toyota accomplish this?
(Answer each question in 200-350 words)
CITE ALL WORK
This question has the following supporting file(s):
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)
- Toyota Scion.docx
Active since 2013