Blast in Centralia No. 5 - administrative aspects
Based on the case study by Martin, The Blast in Centralia No. 5, in Stillman, PA, discuss:
1. Identify and explain four (4) logistical alternatives Scanlan could have addressed.
2. Analyze and discuss Scanlan's motivation toward the Constitution (the law), bureaucracy (as a public administrator responsible to the public), and obligation.
3. Take a position on two (2) possible paths of action for Scanlan and defend your choices.
4. Research and cite at least four (4) peer-reviewed academic sources.
Outcomes with this assignment are:
* Analyze the changing nature and responsibilities for managing public and nonprofit organizations.
*Use technology and information resources to research issues in modern public administration.
* Write clearly and concisely about modern public administration using proper writing mechanics.
This question has the following supporting file(s):
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)
- 413616_Blast in Centralia.doc