1. What trends in the environmental forces (social, economic, technological, competitive, and regulatory) identified in Figure 1-3 on page three of the attachment (a) work for and (b) work against Rollerblade's potential growth in the twenty-first century?
2. Compare the marketing goals for Rollerblade (a) in 1986 when Rollerblade was launched and (b) today.
3. What kind of focused communication and promotion actions might Rollerblade take to reach the (a) recreational and (b) children market segments? For some starting ideas, visit rollerblade.com.
4. In searching for global markets to enter, (a) what are some criteria that Rollerblade should use to select countries to enter, and (b) what three or four countries meet these criteria best and are the most likely candidates?
This question has the following supporting file(s):
Marketing Rollerblades is discussed in great detail in this solution.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
Active since 2012