Identify the organization's operational gap or need for the human resource management services
I'm in need of help with this. I do not understand what they are wanting.
You currently work as a human resource management consultant, and you have scheduled a presentation to pitch your organization's value to a company that you have worked for in the past.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that will be used to pitch the need for your consultant services.
Include the following components in your presentation:
- Identify the organization's operational gap or need for the human resource management services. Provide any relevant background information within the speaker notes.
- Determine why a training or employee development plan is needed and why it will fill the organizational gap identified.
- Provide an outline of the proposed training or employee development plan.
Create a performance improvement plan worksheet and integrate it into the presentation. Complete the following in your presentation:
- Convey the benefits of using your performance improvement plan over more standard, similarly used forms.
- Explain how your performance improvement plan should be used.
- Determine what impact your proposed services will have on the organization and its goals.
- Explain how these changes might affect the company's Equal Employment Opportunity standing and its overall diversity-related issues.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)
- 415749_Growing Your Staff Presentation.ppt