Dilbert Farm Supply is located in a small town in the rural west. Data regarding the store's operations follow:
Sales are budgeted at $260,000 for November, $230,000 for December, and $210,000 for January.
Collections are expected to be 80% in the month of sale, 19% in the month following the sale, and 1% uncollectible.
The cost of goods sold is 65% of sales.
The company purchases 60% of its merchandise in the month prior to the month of sale and 40% in the month of sale. Payment for merchandise is made in the month following the purchase.
Other monthly expenses to be paid in cash are $20,300.
Monthly depreciation is $20,000.
10. The cash balance at the end of December would be:
11. The accounts receivable balance, net of uncollectible accounts, at the end of December would be:
12. Accounts payable at the end of December would be:
13. Retained earnings at the end of December would be:
This question has the following supporting file(s):
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)