Ratios, common-size statements, and trend percents
Please see attached file for full problem description.
1. Compute each year's current ratio.
2. Express the income statement data in common-size percents.
3. Express the balance sheet data in trend percents with 2004 as the base year.
4. Comment on any significant relations revealed by the ratios and percents computed.
Check (3) 2006,Total assets trend,
This question has the following supporting file(s):
The solution explains how to prepare common-size statements and trend percentages for Bennington Company
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)