Conceptualizing a Business: Vision, Mission, Strategic Direction, Principles, and Values
Write a response about the importance of your selected business' vision, mission, and determining the strategic direction. Include the following:
1. Define your business, products or services, and customers by developing a mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service.
2. Create a vision for this organization that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.
3. Define your guiding principles or values for your selected business considering the topics of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.
4. Analyze how the vision, mission, and values guide the organization's strategic direction.
5. Evaluate how the organization addresses customer needs and critique how they achieve competitive advantage.
*Format the response according to APA guidelines.
*Use all necessary references.
This solution outlines steps for building a business vision and mission statement and defining the business's strategic direction in approximately 900 words. This solution is not in essay form; however, it addresses each issue outline with the necessary information that will help the student compile their own essay.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
Active since 2005