Ethics, Accounting and Sarbanes-Oxley
Answer the following in detail:
26. Describe, in detail, the four basic elements of strategic management.
27. List all of the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and explain the impact of this act on corporate governance. Please number each of the requirements as you list them.
28. List and discuss, in detail, the three basic approaches to ethical behavior.
29. List and discuss, in detail, the different types of forecasting and identify which is the most commonly practiced form of forecasting and discuss why it is the most commonly practiced form of forecasting.
30. Define and discuss, in detail, both a value chain and a company's center of gravity.
As a result of the ENRON and WORLD COM scandals and the revelation that the auditors were deliberately reporting misinformation and not reporting damaging information about these companies because the auditors were being paid by those paying for the audit, The Sarbanes-Oxley Act was born. The fact that the companies were public traded and their financial reports were directly correlated to their stock value, served to ...
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary