Job Description for High School Librarian
Create a job description for a high school librarian. This job description will be based on
data from a completed job analysis at the Online Occupational Information Network.
? Visit the Online Occupational Information Network at http://online.onetcenter.org/
1. Click on the Find Occupations heading.
2. In the field under the Quick Search heading, enter "librarian."
3. Choose "Librarians" from the list of occupations that appear.
4. You will be directed to the Summary Report for this occupation.
Post an original job description for a high school librarian based on the Occupational Information Network librarian job analysis. In a separate paragraph, describe the advantages and disadvantages of having an employee in this job work in a team.
The essay simulates a job description for a high school librarian based upon information found at the department of labor website and others.
Detailed response of almost 500 words.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
Active since 2008