Resolving legal disputes in international transactions
1. Discuss the issues involved in resolving legal disputes in international transactions.
2. What are some practical considerations of taking legal action against a foreign business partner based in another country?
3. When the local customers and laws conflict with the customs and laws of an organization operating abroad, which should prevail? Why?
4. What factors could work against a company's decision to grant sublicensing agreements?
What factors could work against a company's decision to grant sublicensing agreements?
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
Active since 2005