Affirmations are great tools used in all areas of life. They help people reverse negative self-talk by keeping a positive and hopeful attitude. If repeated enough, they can change your behavior to fall in line with the affirmation. In other words, they are great motivators and behavior changers! Below we take a look at 25 great affirmations for studying.
- I enjoy studying and preparing for exams.
- I am able to learn and retain important information
- I will graduate from college. Nothing is going to stop me
- I am an organized, intelligent person
- I am disciplined and determined to graduate from college
- I will make a difference in my community and my school
- I possess the qualities of a leader
- I am highly confident and competent
- I believe I am in complete control of my own destiny and future
- I am a lifelong learner
- I enjoy learning new things every day
- I am an assertive person not afraid to voice my opinion
- I am deserving of a college education and a career path I enjoy
- I will work diligently and not let laziness affect me
- I will achieve my educational goals
- I will not give up when times get tough
- I will not let life’s circumstances stop me from finishing college
- I am a positive person even in the midst of trials
- I am secure and strong
- I am a motivated student
- I am a successful individual
- I am creative person capable of great things
- I am a problem solver
- I am goal oriented and will reach my potential
- I will be/am a role model for others
To key to activating these 25 great affirmations for studying is repetition. Just like going to the gym – it takes several repetitions and a lot of consistency to see results. Pretty soon you’ll find yourself with a lot better attitude and confidence.
Graduating from college and going on to achieve success has more to do with your attitude and confidence. It has very little to do with ability or intelligence. Affirmations help you increase your confidence and adjust your attitude. They cause fear to shrink back and power to rise within.
Do you have any specific affirmations you use to study with? Share them below.