AP Biology: Practice Test Review
AP Biology Test Review
1. Why is it more accurate to call mitosis "nuclear replication" rather than "cellular division"?
2. Explain why the whitefish blastula and onion root tip are selected for a study of mitosis.
3. List three major difference between the events of mitosis and meiosis.
4. Compare mitosis and meiosis with respect to each of the following:
Chromosome number of parent cells
Number of DNA replications
Number of divisions
Number of daughter cells produced
Chromosome number of daughter cells
5. How are Meiosis I and Meiosis II dufferent?
6. How do oogenesis and spermatogenesis differ?
7. Why is meiosis important for sexual reproduction?
This question has the following supporting file(s):
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary
- Attached file(s)
- AP Biology Test Review_answers.doc
Active since 2004