Various questions on the CNS
1. Describe the clinical significance of the blood-brain barrier.
2. Describe the autonomic centers found in the medulla and pons and how they regulate autonomic function.
3. Compare and contrast the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) and the Sympathetic Nervous System (SNS).
4. How do beta- blockers perform their pharmacological functions?
In this solution, I discuss the blood-brain barrier, the autonomic centers found in the pons and medulla, the Autonomic and Sympathetic nervous systems, and explain how beta-blockers function in the body.
This answer includes:
- Plain text
- Cited sources when necessary